Java can run anywhere, whether it is high end server, a small palm top, a mobile or inside a refrigerator. You can write software on one platform and run it on virtually any other platform .This is possible through the Java runtime environment which understands the byte code of Java. Java code is the simplest and easiest technology to develop and maintain due to its well written format and easily recognizable blocks. Reusability is another wonderful aspect of Java. Java developers feel Java as the beautiful language ever identified.
Our Java development services can help you with:
- Java Web Development
- Java Application Development
- Java Software Development
- Enterprise Java Development
- Java Mobile Development
- Java Migration
- Custom Java Development
- Java Professional Services
The advantages of Java over other programming languages are numerous. First of all, programming in the Java programming language is one of the highest degrees of programming. The programs written in Java language are easily portable from one platform to another. This means that the same program can run on computers that are running different operating systems, and PDAs, and even on mobile phones. These days java is the fastest growing technology. It is simple, distributed, object-oriented, interpreted, robust, secure, architecture neutral, portable, high performance, multithreaded and dynamic language. It is an open source, so users do not need to pay fees for the license every year. If we talk about its benefits, then the count will be too lengthy to explain. We have a team of experts who have gained expertise in developing java applications.
Our expertise can help you with:
- Building complex systems using components written using various technologies.
- Port old solutions to an enterprise platform using different technologies.
- Optimize performance of enterprise-level systems.
- Optimize mobile apps that do image processing, communication and cryptography.
- Create an architecture that includes messaging systems.
- Refactoring of code in complex systems using Java EE.
- Build applications for mobile phones based on J2ME.
- Port non-mobile libraries to mobile platforms.
- Integrate mainframe applications and standard web servers.
- Combine low-level native solutions with Java and J9 technologies.
- Work with audio- and video-streaming for both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Read e-passports using mobile.
- Work with popular enterprise platforms such as DB2.
- Enterprise-level systems that use intricate Oracle features.
- Provide access to video content based on Windows Media Server.
- To build mobile apps that interact with web services via HTTP.