The world is ‘image conscious’- it buys and believes nothing but the image of a brand.
A business or a person in public scrutiny is more likely to be concerned about the word called ‘reputation’. The better your business brand is, the more important it becomes to maintain the reputation. So be it a celebrity, a budding startup or a blogging website, the practice of online reputation management is vital for all. Owing to the wide variety of audience in the virtual marketplace, it is unreasonable to avoid the scope of ORM practices for your business brand.
Have a look at these 7 prominent ORM tools to help your business with the best reputation management online.
The best social media monitoring tool in the market, Trackur will enable you to get instant notifications and updates about your business brand in the virtual place. You can quickly add a response and review mechanism to your business, even while you are away from the social network scenario.
- Crisp analysis capacity to powerpack your research and knowledge about the latest trends.
- Makes routine tracking easy and convenient.
- Quick marketing with positive response mechanism.
Price: $27 per month.
2. Reputation Defender:
Now not just in ORM, Reputation Defender also specializes in SEO. It offers the widest range of SEO practices to enable sound reputation management. Funding the functional needs of three M’s i.e. Monitoring, managing and maximizing business profit, Reputation Defender is a must have for online businesses.
- Tracks the level of business popularity.
- Helps a business to streamline online identity.
- Maintains a personalized marketing machine for individual interest.
3 . Naymz:
Do you think your business has a social influence? Would you like to monitor it? You can do it with Naymz to carefully monitor your social performance across various social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, and so on.
- Easy way to track your business social influence.
- Monitoring reputation over multiple social networking sites.
- In-build tools and suggestions to help your personal branding.
Price: Basic plan is free, while the premium plan starts at $12.
4. Social Mention:
Type a word or a key phrase to search it across the search engine matrix of Social Mention and get all the social references of your business. In case you want to get regular updates for a particular social term or word, you can also set up frequent alerts for the same. Social mention also enables real-time ORM solutions.
- Enables specific keyword oriented research.
- Breakdown results through filters for more detailed outcomes.
- A non-automated tool.
5. Google Alerts:
The best gift from the bundle of Google, Google Alerts can work as the most effective tool for ORM practices. With the help of Google Alerts, you can set your own searching standards to find targeted phrases.
- Email notification functionality.
- Give real-time ORM updates.
- Minimizes the scope for unnecessary legwork.
6. Brand Yourself:
Anyone who is less acquainted with the idea of SEO can use Brand Yourself for clearer results. Through several recommendations and objectives, the site will help you to understand SEO optimization for best results.
- Can help a business with custom-made ORM strategies.
- Creates a constructive ambiance for the business.
- Report-based tracking functionality.
Price: Starts at $399 per month.
What if a tool could go to the extent of engaging your online audience? With Radian6, you can make social media ORM possible in the simplest manner. Radian6 is powered by the team of Salesforce.
- Round the clock support from Salesforce team.
- Ease in managing the online social conversations.
- Real time dashboard and engagement console.