About the Project:
Working since 1998, this Saas-based Project Management service is remarkably known for developing quality PPM (project portfolio management) software that is easy-to-use and implement. The client has provided PPM solutions to about 377 companies till date. Indivar assisted the client in redesigning their official website and application.
Challenges of the Project:
- Redesign the entire website from the scratch while sustaining the backend development.
- Dealing with the much-speculated complexities of ASP.net development.
- Aligning a dynamic website having multiple pages and complex structure.
- Streamlining the visual arrangement to settle much of the chaos in the website.
- Implementation of steady flow in the Application.
- Enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the website and application.
The front end development of any project is crucial because it is said to be the first point of reference i.e. anything that a user first sees and uses. Before digging deep into the functionality practices, it is the design that makes the initial bond with the user. As a renounced PPM software provider, the client was already dealing with a dynamic website and was looking for a user-friendly design solution that could probably simplify the look-and-feel of the website.
The existing website of the client was developed using a complex structure of Asp.net codes. Creating the entire website (with designing and development services) was an uncalled action, especially when the client was looking for front-end beautification. Indivar suggested the client to redesign the entire website and application from the scratch, while integrating the existing codes and the content.
Highlights of the Solutions:
- Seamless integration of design and development.
- Responsive web and application solutions.
- Completion of project within the dedicated timeframe.
- Flawless CSS alignment.
5-6 months approximately.